1. The Coahoma Agricultural High School District will make overall passing scores on ALL Mississippi State Department of Education Tests.
2. Reduce the number of students scoring in the bottom quartile on all tests required by the Mississippi Department of Education.
3. Meet the Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) as mandated by NCLB.
4. Increase the percentage of students passing courses.
5. Improve to a level 4 School.
6. Increase the enrollment at Coahoma Agricultural High School.
7. Improve the communication between all alumni and the school.
8. Organize a local, state, and National Alumni Association for Coahoma Agricultural High School.
9. Reduce the dropout rate to less than 4%.
10. Increase professional development participation for teachers and staff members.
11. Increase the awareness of each teacher concerning the goals of the school.
12. Increase the awareness of each department, classroom, teacher, and staff member in setting goals for each school year.
13. Increase the correlation between the goals of each individual teacher and staff member and the goals of the school.
14. Reduce the number of disciplinary referrals to the office and reduce the number of referrals to the Alternative School Program.
15. Improve the award system that recognizes the achievements of students, faculty, and staff.